The privacy of your personal information is important to us. We’re committed to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal information. We’re guided by six key principles in the handling of your personal information:
- Transparency. We aim to provide you with clear understanding of the personal information we collect, why and how that information is used, and how we protect your personal information. You may contact us to learn more about our privacy practices and to raise any complaints.
- Choice. You have the ability to make your own choices about the information you share with us, how it’s used and when it should be updated, unless otherwise mandated by law. Where appropriate, we’ll obtain your written consent to collect, use or disclose personal information.
- Accountability. We’re committed to protecting your privacy. Our privacy practices take into consideration legal and privacy notice requirements and how you may ask questions about the way your information is used.
- Restraint. Personal information that’s collected, used, disclosed and retained is limited to only what’s necessary.
- Access and Correction. We’re committed to maintaining accurate and complete personal information. You may request access to your personal information and make corrections.
- Security. Your personal information is protected by appropriate safeguards to maintain its confidentiality.
If you wish to learn more about these principles, see the Notices tab for more information.