Your Rights and Obligations
As a member of the plan, you have certain rights and obligations.
You're entitled to:
- Receive pension information
- Know when and how often you should receive this information
- Know how to access your pension information
- Appeal decisions made about your pension benefit
The Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (FSRA) regulates financial services and pensions. FSRA replaces the Financial Services Commission of Ontario (FSCO). We’ll refer you to FSCO information and forms until FSRA completes updates to their website.
For a detailed list of the information you're entitled to receive and review, and how you can access it, please visit FSCO's website.
You have certain obligations, including:
- Informing us of a change in your name, beneficiary designation and spousal relationship
- Informing us of any change in your contact information, including your mailing address, telephone number and email address
- Reviewing the content of your pension statements and notifying us if any information appears incorrect