Reports, Research and Comments Library
As responsible investors, we report and speak out on important issues that may affect the value of our plan's assets. This includes capital markets, securities regulations, non-financial and financial reporting and other corporate regulations.
Our reports, research and comments are available for the last five years, below.
- Endorsement of Asian Corporate Governance Association (ACGA) submission on Weighted Voting Rights in Hong Kong
- Joint Statement to UN on Climate-Resilient Infrastructure Investments
- Joint response to PRI governance review (follow up to March 1 response)
- Council of Institutional Investors’ letter to U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to facilitate the use of universal proxy cards
- Response to Industry Canada's consultation on the Canada Business Corporations Act
- Joint response to PRI re governance structure
- 2014 annual review of emerging corporate governance issues
- Clarkson Centre - CEO & Chair Structure in Canada and U.S