You may qualify to transfer credit if:

  • you left your pension benefit in Ontario Teachers'; and
  • you are not receiving a pension from either your new plan or Ontario Teachers'.

If you are ineligible to transfer credit under the Interprovincial Transfer Agreement, contact your new pension plan for other possible portability options.