You confirm that you are a Plan member acting on your own behalf, and that you are not acting as a representative of a Plan member.
By using this Site, you agree to exercise due care in the use of the Site, including (but not limited to):
- Complying with all applicable laws in registering for the Site and accessing and using the Site;
- Being fully responsible for all activities occurring under your account number and password;
- Logging on using only the Ontario Teachers’ account number and the password that you have set;
- Not sharing your password with others;
- Not allowing others to use the Site when you are logged on;
- Reporting any unauthorized use of your account number or password as soon as possible by calling (416) 226-2700 or 1-800-668-0105 (toll free), 9:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday;
- Not intentionally spreading viruses and other malicious computer code to Ontario Teachers’ systems or its third-party service providers; and
- Permitting Ontario Teachers’ or its third-party service providers to use its security tools in support of the Site.
Ontario Teachers’ accepts no responsibility for any losses caused by or arising out of your use of the Site.
You also agree that the pages of the Site are written documents and that when you click buttons (Submit, Agree, Confirm, Complete, Finish, etc.) on the Site, it has the same legal effect as your signing a hardcopy version of a page and delivering it with intent to be bound.
By using this Site, you consent to receive electronic delivery of documents through the Site and to receive notice that these documents have been delivered at the email contact information you have specified. You may revoke this consent at any time, either in writing or electronically. Additionally, electronic delivery of documents may not take place, or may not be the only method of delivery, if delivery is required by applicable laws to be made through other means. If electronic delivery of any document required to be delivered by applicable laws fails, we will send a paper copy to your last deliverable address on file. You may also request from Ontario Teachers’ a paper copy of any document that has been provided electronically. You may change your communication preferences, including your email address, at any time by letting us know, either in writing or electronically.
Links to other sites not operated by Ontario Teachers’ are provided as references to help Plan members identify and locate resources of interest. The links should not be construed as approval or recommendation by Ontario Teachers’ of the services, products or information provided on the linked sites. Ontario Teachers’ assumes no liability or responsibility for the content, accuracy or appropriateness of the links or of any material contained on the linked sites.
The names, logos and other identifying marks of Ontario Teachers’ and the Plan are and shall remain the trademarks of Ontario Teachers’, and any unauthorized use of these marks is unlawful. All content on the Site is the copyrighted property of Ontario Teachers’ and is protected by international copyright law. Information on the Site may be used by you only for your personal, non-commercial use, but may not be republished, retransmitted, reproduced, taken out of context or presented in a misleading or discriminatory manner. Any rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by Ontario Teachers’.
Protection of your personal information is Ontario Teachers’ priority. To learn more about Ontario Teachers’ collection and use of your personal information, and how it secures your personal information, please visit our Privacy Centre.