You confirm that you are a Plan member acting on your own behalf, and that you are not acting as a representative of a Plan member.
By using this Site, you agree to exercise due care in the use of the Site, including (but not limited to):
- Complying with all applicable laws in registering for the Site and accessing and using the Site;
- Being fully responsible for all activities occurring under your account number and password;
- Logging on using only the Ontario Teachers' account number and the password that you have set;
- Not sharing your password with others;
- Not allowing others to use the Site when you are logged on;
- Reporting any unauthorized use of your account number or password as soon as possible by calling (416) 226-2700 or 1-800-668-0105 (toll free), Monday to Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.;
- Not intentionally spreading viruses and other malicious computer code to Ontario Teachers' systems or its third-party service providers; and
- Permitting Ontario Teachers' or its third-party service providers to use its security tools in support of the Site.
Ontario Teachers' accepts no responsibility for any losses caused by or arising out of your use of the Site.
You also agree that the pages of the Site are written documents and that when you click buttons (Submit, Agree, Confirm, Complete, Finish, etc.) on the Site, it has the same legal effect as your signing a hardcopy version of a page and delivering it with intent to be bound.
Links to other sites not operated by Ontario Teachers' are provided as references to help Plan members identify and locate resources of interest. The links should not be construed as approval or recommendation by Ontario Teachers' of the services, products or information provided on the linked sites. Ontario Teachers' assumes no liability or responsibility for the content, accuracy or appropriateness of the links or of any material contained on the linked sites.
The names, logos and other identifying marks of Ontario Teachers' and the Plan are and shall remain the trademarks of Ontario Teachers', and any unauthorized use of these marks is unlawful. All content on the Site is the copyrighted property of Ontario Teachers' and is protected by international copyright law. Information on the Site may be used by you only for your personal, non-commercial use, but may not be republished, retransmitted, reproduced, taken out of context or presented in a misleading or discriminatory manner. Any rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by Ontario Teachers'.