Reports, Research and Comments Library
As responsible investors, we report and speak out on important issues that may affect the value of our plan's assets. This includes capital markets, securities regulations, non-financial and financial reporting and other corporate regulations.
Our reports, research and comments are available for the last five years, below.
- Response to Business Law Policy Advisory Council Report to Ontario Minister of Government and Consumer Services
- Our Approach to Sustainability Disclosures — PDF/Adobe Acrobat (1 MB)
- Response to Hong Kong Stock Exchange Consultation on Listing Regulations
- Is the Extraordinary becoming Ordinary - Report on the use of outside of plan awards in executive compensation programs — PDF/Adobe Acrobat (2 MB)
- Comments to the Alberta Securities Commission in support of disclosure of gender diversity on boards
- Governance comment: Ontario Teachers' files compliance statement for UK Stewardship Code
- Comments to the Canadian Securities Administrators (CSA) on CSA Multilateral Staff Notice
- 2016 Responsible Investing Report — PDF/Adobe Acrobat (1 MB)
- Research Report – Outside of Plan Awards in 2015
- 2016 annual review of emerging corporate governance issues
- Principles for Responsible Investing – 2016 Transparency Report — PDF/Adobe Acrobat (1 MB)