Reports, Research and Comments Library
As responsible investors, we report and speak out on important issues that may affect the value of our plan's assets. This includes capital markets, securities regulations, non-financial and financial reporting and other corporate regulations.
Our reports, research and comments are available for the last five years, below.
- Clarkson Centre – Director Tenure Report
- Joint submission to CSA on proxy voting
- Letter to Indonesia Financial Services Authority supporting Asian Corporate Governance Association thoughts on proxy voting challenges
- Submission to OSC consultation regarding women on boards and in senior management
- Council of Institutional Investors (CII) Advisory Council's submission to NYSE and NASDAQ supporting adoption of the majority vote standard in director elections (OTPP is a member of the CII Advisory Council)
- Submission to Ontario Securities Commission on proposed amendments to OSC Rule 45-501
- Submission to Canadian Securities Administrators on changes to Early Warning System
- Submission to Canadian Securities Administrators on changes to Security Holder Rights Plans
- OECD Principles of Long-Term Investment Financing by Institutional Investors Comments from Canadian Pension Plans - Joint commentary on the draft OECD Principles of Long-Term Investment Financing by Institutional Investors
- Commentary: TPC supports disclosure framework for ESG factors
- Joint letter to South Africa securities regulators on re-election of executive directors
- Joint letter from pension managers to US Government supporting reforms in US capital markets
- 2013 annual review of emerging corporate governance issues