Reports, Research and Comments Library
As responsible investors, we report and speak out on important issues that may affect the value of our plan's assets. This includes capital markets, securities regulations, non-financial and financial reporting and other corporate regulations.
Our reports, research and comments are available for the last five years, below.
- Letter to United States Securities and Exchange Commission relates to File No. 4-600 Work Plan for the Consideration of Incorporation of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) into the Financial Reporting System for US Issuers
- Comments to Autorité des marches financiers and Ontario Securities Commission relate to Maple Group Offer for TMX Group
- Response to Toronto Stock Exchange on proposed amendments related to director elections, including majority voting.
- Comments to the Monetary Authority of Singapore expresses support for Asian Corporate Governance Association’s views on Proposed Revision to the Code of Corporate Governance
- Comments to Singapore Exchange relate to Proposed Rule Changes on General Meeting to Increase Shareholder Engagement and Enhance Corporate Governance
- Letter to Economic Advisory Council to the Prime Minister (India) expresses support for Asian Corporate Governance Association’s views on the recommendations of the Standing Committee on Finance
- Clarkson Centre - Compensation Committee Report
- Clarkson Centre - Audit Committee Report
- Comments to Ontario Securities Commission related to regulation of voting in uncontested director elections, advisory votes on executive compensation and review of the proxy voting system.
- Comments to Canadian Securities Administrators relate to proposed amendments to Form 51-102F6 Statement of Executive Compensation