Reports, Research and Comments Library
As responsible investors, we report and speak out on important issues that may affect the value of our plan's assets. This includes capital markets, securities regulations, non-financial and financial reporting and other corporate regulations.
Our reports, research and comments are available for the last five years, below.
- Letter to Stock Exchange of Hong Kong expresses support for Asian Corporate Governance Association’s view on the Consultation Paper on Board Diversity
- Comments to Toronto Stock Exchange relate to proposed amendments to Part IV of the TSX Company Manual
- Comments to Ontario Securities Commission relate to facilitating shareholder empowerment, improving the proxy voting system and effective enforcement and compliance.
- Comments to Canadian Securities Administrators relate to Consultation Paper 25-401 Regulation of Proxy Advisors
- Clarkson Centre - Auditor Independence Report
- Clarkson Centre - Majority Voting Report
- Letter to Japan's Ministry of Justice expresses support for Asian Corporate Governance Association's views on proposed revisions to legislation.